Benefits You Can Get From Circumcision
Below are some of the most vital benefits that men can experience from circumcision.
1. Men who are circumcised are about five times less prone to UTI or urinary tract infection. The number of boys who are circumcised who will develop UTI is just so small in contrast to those who are not. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Safe sex practices and education can prevent STDs. And you can prevent yourself from experiencing any penile infection by means of having a good hygiene practice.
3. And men who had undergone a circumcision are free and can prevent themselves from having phimosis which is the tensing of the foreskin that could cause the opening of the male reproductive organ to close.
4. The circumcised men can even have a lower chance of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is already a support that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra which was said by a professor from an eminent cancer institute in London. And he also stated that infections that are not attended right away have a higher chance of increasing cell division in the prostate. Each and every division would permit any damages in the DNA. And for a number of patients, the might even develop cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. HPV is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies done at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have discovered about 58 percent reduction in acquiring cervical cancer in women whose parters got circumcised before.
6. And men who had a circumcision enjoy about 60 percent reduction of acquiring HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Is this really true? The main reason for this is that the foreskin contains a high level of target cells for the HIV infection. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. Hence, taking away the foreskin would also eliminate the gateway for HIV infection to develop.